MMB Design is a creative web development company, based in Plymouth, UK, building bespoke websites from scratch.
Established in 2012, we provide high quality website design and development direct to clients. Having worked with customers in a range of industries including healthcare, consumer retail, education, photography and engineering, we have the passion to help you take your business further.
All solutions we develop are developed for purpose and can be customised to perfectly fit your requirements using industry standard languages and environments. Creating responsive layouts with vibrant designs which produce powerful results.
Working with you to create your perfect website solution and maintaining the site into the future.
E-commerce stores, online shops, portfolios, sports societies, blogs - we have the experience in all of these and many more.
Securely host your website with us.
Packages come with full cPanel access (an domain and hosting management area providing you the ability to perform administritive functions such as monitor your usage, allowing you to manage your disk space, install web apps via a one-click installer and much more).
A monthly allowance of 10Gb per account.
Each package is allowed one parked domain, two add on domains and up to three sub-domains.
Up to 2Gb of total storage space is provided.
Credentials will be provided to you upon account creation.
Email storage is capped to 250Mb of your 2Gb storage allowance.
Consider the Email Add-On for £20 per year for up to 3Gb of email storage for one account. Any extra accounts on top of this are charged at £5 per month.
The total cost of the Standard Shared Hosting is £3.50 per month. This can be paid monthly or per year (£42 per year).
If you would like to discuss more hosting options with us, such as Dedicated Servers or VPS Hosting, please contact us.
Please note, all hosting solutions are provided by Namecheap and MMB Design acts as a Reseller of these services.
Private Email Storage.
The Private Email Package enables customers to safety host their email under a private domain without the need to buy a hosting package if only email is required.
Alternatively, for customers who own hosting and require more than the basic allocated space for email, this package enables them to increase their email space for a minimal cost.
Private Email costs £20 for the first mailbox, and £5 for any extra mailboxes.
Custom domain names.
Through our partners you may purchase any custom domain name (if available for sale). This will allow you to have your website with the exact name you require.
Domain names vary in cost depending on TLD, but you can expect a cost of around £5 per year for a standard (and available) .com / .co.uk / .org / .net domain. Please enquire for any domain name you may be interested in.
Secure your website with a SSL Certificate.
Show trust and professionalism with a SSL Certificate for your website. This will show your website on any any users' computer as 'Secure' and will send all traffic through HTTPS (Secure HTTP Protocol).
Prices start at £20 per year, for a single URL SSL Certificate with a guarantee for up to £7500. Prices vary above this level.
To enquire about hosting, website design & development or any other query, drop us a message using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Additionally, when a Product or Service is provided to you by MMB Design, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
- When a hosting solution is provided to you as part of MMB Designs' Reseller Hosting, or Website Design & Development work is completed as part of the transaction, a copy of your website files will be maintained for the purpose of order. We refer to this information as "Website Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders as agreed via email (including providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Order Information is kept for accountancy purposes and will be held for as long as is reasonably required.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
- We use the Website Information in order to complete the transfer of files between the development area and your live environment. Credentials provided to us in order to process this transfer will be used for this purpose only.
- Upon hosting setup, your login information to this area will be emailed to you and it must be reset upon first login.
- We maintain an Administrative level of access to all websites in order to maintain your website and resolve highlighted issues should they arise. This access is only used when granted by a customer in response to an enquiry.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
We share your Device Information with Google for use of Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if we complete Web Development work), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
MMB Design cannot accept any liability for loss of data through malicious causes. Although we attempt to ensure your website remains secure, your website remains your responsibility. If requested, a backup of your website data can be provided to you. This includes database and website files.
When you contact us to enquire about our Products or Services, we will maintain your Information for our records in order to generate invoices, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MMB Design, 11 Lorrimore Avenue, Plymouth, PL2 1HZ, United Kingdom